Monday, January 17, 2011


New Year + New Goals = 2011. Since the beginning of this new year, I have been keeping my heart and mind open to what things I want to accomplish in my lifetime and what I need to do to get there. I have been getting a lot of headaches because of it, but thats part of it. I am working on some new projects and will be posting soon, so I am putting up some old drawings I had hidden away in my room, crammed in a corner somewhere. I am steadily applying for jobs out there and praying for a possibility to come to life. Fingers crossed for the future! God Bless!


This was way back in high school. I was in AP Design my senior year and my concentration was flowers- which my teacher told me was impossible to get a high score with. I got 4/5. (Haha)

For my friends birthdays I like to make cards for them and I LOVE flowers. They are used to seeing them.
This is one of my favorite pieces. I saw a dog from a comic strip and I just loved his energy in his expressions. So I  incorporated him- awwhh!!!

This was in my college class, Advertising Graphic Design,  I had to create a gig poster of my favorite band/singer.  Brooke Fraser is one of my favorite artists. If this looks familiar, it is. Two pics up is the same flower. I took it and really made it pop- tons of paint techniques and color pencils were involved.

I saw an artists work one time and I was amazed! I can not remember who it was, but they used so much color, with flowers and really unique images. I tried a spin off of their work on my own. She's my superwoman!

No comments:

Post a Comment