Monday, September 20, 2010

Cards by Casey





Howdy Yall!!!!
Thats how we Texans say hello- its weird because anyone outside the Texas border thinks we're speaking another language but I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I went down a rabbit hole there- sorry! I am sad to say it has been a while since I last blogged, but no more. I am turning it around! As you know, I am longing for a career in the greeting card industry and am working on some designs. And I wanted to show some to you. Let me remind you- total beginners here, but I am working on getting better.

This card was my first try at designing, drawing, and coloring cards. My uncle in Colorado was turning the big
5-0.  
Now this was WAY back in the day, but one of my BFFE was turning 20. She is the youngest of our little group and she has grown up before our eyes. Love you Steph Steph!!!

This was for my aunt and uncle's anniversary! My aunt LOVES birdhouses and birds, so I thought  this would be perfect.


Thanks for looking at my cards so far- any suggestions would be nice to hear, good or bad. Talk to ya later!!




No comments:

Post a Comment