Monday, September 13, 2010

Past Work

Hey there!
This is my second posting as of yet. Art has always been a part of my life- an escape from my life. Not that my life was bad enough to have a sit down with Oprah, but I have grown into a strong person because of it. I would love to have a job using what talent God has given me and live for Him. Here are some pieces that I worked on a couple of years ago:

In high school, I was in AP Design and my concentration was Flowers. A total of 12 pieces dedicated to flowers- number 3 of the AP boards 'what not to do's."I will never forget my art teachers glare after I told her what I was going to do. And guess what? I passed with a 4 out of 5! 

My teacher was a huge fan of lines- every kind of line/shading that was out there. So, I emphasized on the shading of the same rose in different styles. The dots is still my favorite piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment